Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

Spoiler

After listening to some of the tracks, the main cue in Truth has prior occurrences in Gorgeous Beasts and See You For What You Are. So while that does hint at it having a Jon/Dany connection, I still go with the parentage reveal scene because "Truth" is a weird track title for anything but that, and the cue does feel a bit like a blend between the general Stark-esque music of the series and more Targ-esque style.

28 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:
  Hide contents

After listening to some of the tracks, the main cue in Truth has prior occurrences in Gorgeous Beasts and See You For What You Are. So while that does hint at it having a Jon/Dany connection, I still go with the parentage reveal scene because "Truth" is a weird track title for anything but that, and the cue does feel a bit like a blend between the general Stark-esque music of the series and more Targ-esque style.

Spoiler

I think you're right. It'd still work pretty well for a parentage reveal, since Rhaegar/Lyanna is kind of similar to the Targaryen/Stark thing they've got going on between Jon and Dany.

11 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Hide contents

I think you're right. It'd still work pretty well for a parentage reveal, since Rhaegar/Lyanna is kind of similar to the Targaryen/Stark thing they've got going on between Jon and Dany.

I will find out in about 27.5 hours!

• Haha 1

Spoiler

The ideal scenario for the next episode is that Dany and Jon go to Winterfell after their little meeting thing and sort out the whole parentage situation.

Drogon gets hungry and eats Littlefinger while this is happening.

1 hour ago, aabattery said:
  Hide contents

The ideal scenario for the next episode is that Dany and Jon go to Winterfell after their little meeting thing and sort out the whole parentage situation.

Drogon gets hungry and eats Littlefinger while this is happening.

Yes, please. That man can't die soon enough. Can't stand his voice, can't stand his smug face, and he's been useless since Battle of Bastards, the last time he did something of note.

If this show can get a Dragon v. Dragon battle right then HBO really really needs to make a series centered on the Dance of the Dragons. Aemond vs. Daemon would be an epic throwdown.

Plus it has tons of Targ incest for the Jonerys folks.

22 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

If this show can get a Dragon v. Dragon battle right then HBO really really needs to make a series centered on the Dance of the Dragons. Aemond vs. Daemon would be an epic throwdown.

Plus it has tons of Targ incest for the Jonerys folks.

:lol:

I'm Jonerys folk but I don't consider them incest. They don't know so it isn't like they fell in love because of it like Cersie/Jaimie and most Targeryans.

2 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

:lol:

I'm Jonerys folk but I don't consider them incest. They don't know so it isn't like they fell in love because of it like Cersie/Jaimie and most Targeryans.

But tons of the Jonerys folks want them to continue banging even after they realize they are close relatives.

Even though everything we know about Jon and Starks indicates he would nope the fuck outta that relationship the minute the news drops.

I'm going down with the proverbial Jonerys ship but you can't say that you don't consider it incest. It's pretty undeniable that they're related at this point and I don't think you can just go "oh it's not incest if they don't know each other!" Genetics is genetics my dude.