Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

Well that ain't good.

Spoiler

I liked this episode. Lots happened. Littlefinger dead. Jaime finally not being dumb. Jon and Dany : )))). 

I hope Tormund made it out of there :sparta:

Edited by aabattery
  • Like 4

Just now, 4815162342 said:

Goddamn you aa I had to like that

It was literally the first thing I thought of when I realised it was on a boat haha.

Spoiler

Definitely a bold choice though. Can't say I expected them to mash together Jon's parentage reveal with him boning his aunt.

I wonder if Bran will tell them that they were beautiful that night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, aabattery said:
  Hide contents

GET FUCKED LITTLEFINGER

AHAHAHAHAHAH

So happy! Sansa played the game of faces to perfection. Bye, LF,you  pathetic little shit. You overstayed your welcome.

Great episode, very slow burn but lots of dramatic moments. Cersei/Tyrion was fantastic. Lena Heady bagged another great scene for her Emmy consideration.

Jonerys! Ha,ha, Jon even said that Dany's diagnosis that she cannot have children may be wrong. I fully expect baby on the way in the next season.

Rhaegar/Lyanna wedding! I still don't understand why they let everyone think that she was kidnapped and raped when it was actually true love and consensual? The war started over a lie that they didn't dispel.

So leaked spoilers were right about everything except one Cersei scene that appear to be cut from this season or at all.

Jaimie/Brienne! Ha,ha, the soundtrack was right, Jaimie walked away from Cersei. Finally! Ramin continues to be the unsung hero of the show, his score is everything especially in the winter in KL scene.

Poor Viserion already rotting. NK Bran sits on the dragon much better than Dany, his back straight. 

Tormund better be alive after this.

We better get Season 8 next year.

• Like 1

The acting in this episode was very good, which helped save it from some pretty questionable writing in places

Spoiler

Smashing the parentage reveal with Unknown Targcest was not edited well and just made the tone really really weird. Also the way the parentage was revealed in general was not written or edited well.

Littlefinger suddenly giving up the ghost and becoming a sniveling coward when he had a legitimate explanation for every single accusation against him was poorly done. Though Arya slicing the throat and walking away because she's too cool to look at explosions was rad. The setup though for Sansa suddenly playing Littlefinger was entirely nonexistant and was pretty much the writing trying to have cake and eat it too.

WHERE IS MY CLEGANEBOWL!?!?!?!?

Meanwhile in a Kings Landing tavern, Bronn and Pod are shitfaced and wondering why no one has come to tell them what happened at the meeting...

The Jaime/Cersei confrontation was well written, for a second I thought Cersei would actually have Gregor kill him.

ELEPHANT ARMY INCOMING!

The Jon/Theon scene was very good. I went d'aw when Jon said he was part Stark.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, aabattery said:
  Hide contents

I'm pretty shaken by the Aegon reveal though.

All this time I've been rolling with Ayygon but turns it was fucking EGGON? I need time to process.

It's a sign. Eggon, eggs, Dany's eggs. Baby on the way. LOL, parentage reveal with a baby Jon is foreshadowing that Jonerys will have an offspring in S8. Just wait and see.

Best episode of the season based on some fantastic acting and some excellent character pairings/conversations. One really odd moment (writing wise and within the show itself - cue the Lonely Island) that was poorly edited, but otherwise top notch.

• Like 1