Finding Nemo

43 members have voted

1. 1. Grade Finding Nemo

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Ok, I've admittedly never seen Cars (or Cars2) so I couldn't say. My favourite Pixar films would be Incredibles, Ratatouille, and the respective first 30 minutes of Up and Wall-E. Those had a lot for adults too and are more or less rewatchable, while I never felt an urge to buy a DVD or BD of Finding Nemo or Toy Story. Or Cars B)

This movie is so bad and lame. The entire movie can be (and is) summed up in the trailer, and that wasted less of my time. Dory is the most annoying character ever created, and voiced by an annoying actress. Marlin should have just dumped that stupid bitch. The only thing good is the water animation, oh and the seagulls.

D-

This movie is so bad and lame. The entire movie can be (and is) summed up in the trailer, and that wasted less of my time. Dory is the most annoying character ever created, and voiced by an annoying actress. Marlin should have just dumped that stupid bitch. The only thing good is the water animation, oh and the seagulls.

D-

If I was just a foot away from you, I'd punch you right in the face.

If I was just a foot away from you, I'd punch you right in the face.

For not liking a film that you like?I'm guessing you're about 13 years old, when movies are the most important thing in a little boys life. :lol: If not, then you're the most sad adult that I can think of, and probably needs to get a life.

For not liking a film that you like?I'm guessing you're about 13 years old, when movies are the most important thing in a little boys life. :lol: If not, then you're the most sad adult that I can think of, and probably needs to get a life.

Or maybe, just maybe, I was fucking around, but clearly it went over your head. Telling people they need to get a life on a movie forum is just beyond ironic so take it easy now daddies little cum bucket :)