A Marvel Fanboy

Passengers | Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence | Dec 21, 2016 | Trailer pg 70

Just now, JennaJ said:

Honestly the only thing keeping me hopeful right now is the fact that we did get official stills in EW's fall movie issue. That's the one positive indication we've had in months (Since CinemaCon).

All I can do is hope the peole who talk about a trailer know something. I'll actually believe it's coming when we see it listed here or when Sony releases something official.

Its possible the pics were supposed to be released along with the trailer, but the trailer has been delayed and instead the pics still came through.  And we just have a pic, not like unfinished trailer that needs to be edited and stuff.

49 minutes ago, RichWS said:

Every comment I make about an actor's hairline comes from self-loathing. I know you know that. 

Henry Cavill's hairline is not canon, I am sorry.

A Kryptonian fueled by the Sun would not have these issues.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 2

I am anticipating this film. I'm glad we are getting more realism-type space movies, hopefully spurred on by films like Gravity and Interstellar. It's a genre that is a definite favourite of mine, and I'm a fan of both Chris Pratt (since Parks and Rec') and Jennifer Lawrence (since Winter's Bone). I look forward to when the trailer is released.

Peace,

Mike

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Henry Cavill's hairline is not canon, I am sorry.

A Kryptonian fueled by the Sun would not have these issues.

A lot of Superman figures these days have a receding hairline so I think it might be.

I think it's cool. Superman has chest hair and is going bald. Relatable king. 

• Like 2