A Marvel Fanboy

Passengers | Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence | Dec 21, 2016 | Trailer pg 70

21 minutes ago, antovolk said:

13900100_1647629698898096_22234918029228

This one is like a combination of the one they put up yesterday with the one we had before.

I like it better than the previous one, at least.

It is funny (and a bit worrisome) that they're still tinkering with the logo the day of the teaser release.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JennaJ said:

This one is like a combination of the one they put up yesterday with the one we had before.

I like it better than the previous one, at least.

It is funny (and a bit worrisome) that they're still tinkering with the logo the day of the teaser release.

It's not really an issue tbh. The one they had on the page yesterday might actually be used in some capacity (in the trailer itself maybe?) I think. 

Between the fact they have this logo up on IMDB and now on the official (US, keep in mind) FB, that seems to be the official US logo for the posters. I've seen other language versions of the one from CinemaCon so I believe that one will be the official international logo for posters.

2 hours ago, La Binoche said:

It stars Jennifer Lawrence, who has managed to fool simpletons into thinking she's something special because she trips on red carpet and demands to eat pizza, making her relatable in said simpletons' eyes. 

Then the world is full of simpletons including myself. :D

Why do you always attack her anyway? If you don't like her just don't watch her movies and stay away from threads like this. It's better for everyone.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, La Binoche said:

It stars Jennifer Lawrence, who has managed to fool simpletons into thinking she's something special because she trips on red carpet and demands to eat pizza, making her relatable in said simpletons' eyes. 

Lol!  Yeah, that's why.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, antovolk said:

Another new logo on the FB page 13900100_1647629698898096_22234918029228

Better, anyway!  And there's a facebook page, is there?  There used to be a twitter account but it was suspended, and since then there have only been fake ones.

4 minutes ago, Gamb1993 said:

Passengers trending on Twitter. See it's because people are complaining about no teaser.:sadben:

Yeah, it turned from happy excitement to anger and complaints really quickly when the teaser didn't arrive when it was supposed to.

11 minutes ago, Gamb1993 said:

Passengers trending on Twitter. See it's because people are complaining about no teaser.:sadben:

Yeah, they are acting as if it is one of  those shows where you have to show sufficient enthusiasm before the actors come on stage.  I think some are trying to get "Passengers Trailer is Coming" to trend, but others are ignoring the grand plan.

Sigh.... I guess there was really never any statement about what TIME the teaser would be out.

edit: and I also note that virtually NO ONE is using the official "#passengersmovie" hash tag.  I hope when Sony gauges twitter activity they throw the net a bit wider.

Edited by trifle

13 minutes ago, trifle said:

edit: and I also note that virtually NO ONE is using the official "#passengersmovie" hash tag.  I hope when Sony gauges twitter activity they throw the net a bit wider.

From the Facebook page it seems like the official hashtag is now #Passengers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JennaJ said:

From the Facebook page it seems like the official hashtag is now #Passengers.

LOL!  going with the inevitable.  It should be both though. There are so many tweets about passengers at airports or passengers in accidents.  "passengers trailer" is pretty much this movie, but "passengers" has a lot of other stuff.

• Like 1

Now some of them are bugging Pratt about the trailer (Jen doesn't have a twitter account.)  I went on Pratt's timeline and he has been following at least some of it:

???

you know it's bad when even the star of the movie is tired of waiting

Well, since it didn't come out at 9 am PT I'm guessing it is hours away yet.

Edited by trifle

I'd really rather just have had the teaser arrive with no notice, because this sort of failed expectations just breeds anger and resentment.

I mean, it was never confirmed when the teaser was gonna come out, so while this is frustrating, I don't really see the point in sending Sony angry, hateful tweets over it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JennaJ said:

I'd really rather just have had the teaser arrive with no notice, because this sort of failed expectations just breeds anger and resentment.

I mean, it was never confirmed when the teaser was gonna come out, so while this is frustrating, I don't really see the point in sending Sony angry, hateful tweets over it.

I agree, of course.  I haven't seen any hateful ones.  Quite a bit of whining, though!

16 minutes ago

• I wasnt informed that this is what Sony means for 15 seconds teaser. Clarify it next time

Coyjz67WYAArc8a.jpg

Well, if that 'coming soon' WAS the only 'teaser' intended today, they sure milked twitter for it!

Edited by trifle