tumblr_inline_o6zqz7J12Y1rytjco_500.gif

"YOU DIE, I DIE !"

"THERE'S A REASON WE WOKE UP EARLY"

GET OUT OF ANGELDELMITO, GHOST! *slap*

THE POWER OF FILMLOVER COMPELS YOU! *slap*

• Like 1

I noticed the trailer trending on Facebook earlier - don't know how meaningful that is.

Is there a benchmark for the number of movie trailer views a film should have on youtube? Or does anyone on here track those? The Passengers trailer has 1.1 million views on youtube after about 14 hours since posted, I think it is. That seems good, but I have no idea really. Just thinking out loud - always looking for new ways to anticipate what a film's appeal and box office might be.

Peace,

Mike

1 minute ago, MikeQ said:

I noticed the trailer trending on Facebook earlier - don't know how meaningful that is.

Is there a benchmark for the number of movie trailer views a film should have on youtube? Or does anyone on here track those? The Passengers trailer has 1.1 million views on youtube after about 14 hours since posted, I think it is. That seems good, but I have no idea really. Just thinking out loud - always looking for new ways to anticipate what a film's appeal and box office might be.

Peace,

Mike

@grim22's the maestro of tracking trailer counts on social media.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MikeQ said:

Peace,

Mike

It also has 1.5m views on the official FB video right now, but both numbers are rising pretty quickly as far as I can tell.

• Like 1

The Shay suddenly embraces this film project (sorry, Tele), with all his man-bear strength!! This could very well be the new Gravity - and you all know how much I love this movie: seen it 11 times in cinemas. (I also love Sunshine of master Boyle, which Passengers also uses.)

The psycho(logical) aspect of the script should also deliver, and since even JLaw somehow manages to look better here than her usual bland self, I'm predicting BIG numbers. We got a hit here, girls!! :)

Edited by shayhiri
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, shayhiri said:

The Shay suddenly embraces this film project (sorry, Tele), with all his man-bear strength!! This could very well be the new Gravity - and you all know how much I love this movie: seen it 11 times in cinemas. (I also love Sunshine of master Boyle, which Passengers also uses.)

The psycho(logical) aspect of the script should also deliver, and since even JLaw somehow manages to look better here than her usual bland self, I'm predicting BIG numbers. We got a hit here, girls!! :)

Uh oh, you guys are doomed. :lol: 

• Like 5