Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

I think one of the reasons this film is getting mixed WOM is that the plot is about as silly as The Transformers 2 plot.  

Maybe because the epic main villain

is a complete joke?

• Like 1

Cause it seemed natural that a member of the TA on his 3rd solo outing would match it based on his popularity..

And (just for the record, the numbers are still all over the place right now, we really don't know where it will land for today) I always maintained that it would not increase all that much because without the Avenegers to help out, there is a ceiling for IM, and 150 was it...imo.

3D and inflation helps too though. Even with a conservative estimate for the 3D boost and inflation, IM2 would open around $145m if released in 2013 with 3D.

IM2 followed IM1, one of the best superhero movies made.

IM3 followed IM2, it should've dropped like Transformers 3 did...

but it didn't thanks to Avengers. In fact it could still get the 3rd or 4th highest OW of all time.

• Like 1

Don't you shit on Trevor. He was hilarious!

I thought he was amazing :lol: But maybe the GA didn't liked being cheated in that way?

Edited by baumer

Who said this movie is getting mixed WOM? Better post a link to that shit! Dexter, stop speaking out of your ass. You're embarrassing yourself. 

It is getting very mixed wOM, go check out the reviews on Twitter and imdb.