Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

Merely a personal observation for the medium sized college town I live in, but the evening sell outs are starting to pile up.  Mostly 2D, but that's spilling over into IMAX and 3D as well.  I wouldn't be shocked to see that 65 number move up to the range of 68-70 (hoping, of course, it stays below 71 for Summer Game purposes).  I'm heading to the 10:30 show soon, hoping to come back to some bigger numbers and more banter.

Edited by TylerDurden365

Baumer you should have put O/U on this thread at 250 pages. We're going to slaughter the 150 number.  ;)  :P

This thread has truly been epic.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Edited by druv10

The Rockets are letting this one slip away

But this Thunder team without Westbrook isn't scaring anyone. I think they lose to Memphis in 5 or 6 if they win here

New gif program...unfortunately don't have a way to resize the frames yet to cut down for bandwidth purposes. But....HAMMER DANCE

Posted Image

Edited by MrPink Unchained
  • Like 2

The Rockets are letting this one slip away

But this Thunder team without Westbrook isn't scaring anyone. I think they lose to Memphis in 5 or 6 if they win here

Clippers still playing, lol.

My team advanced. WARRIORS 2ND ROUND! Baby face assassin. Go Steph!  Gonna be like Lambs to a slaughter.  ugh. They face the Spurs though.