Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

it is weird that there aren't numbers oh well, better find something to do...nahh this is ok plus playing ghost man (which is really pacman) on facebook! saturday night for ya sighhh

i wish i had netflix !! can you do the trial free month and not sign up after? on my laptop ?

I bet you'd have to breath through your mouth whenever you're around Tim Burton.

No thanks, I don't want to taste HBC.Also, can Rth give us some damn numbers already! :lol:

Shane Black looks like he smells of some kind of cheap lager.

Shane Black would tell you he smells awesome for 6 months, then shit his pants half way through the date and tell jokes about it.

it is weird that there aren't numbers oh well, better find something to do...nahh this is ok plus playing ghost man (which is really pacman) on facebook! saturday night for ya sighhh

i wish i had netflix !! can you do the trial free month and not sign up after? on my laptop ?

Yeah. They ask for credit card but all ya gotta do is go into your account page and cancel. Still get free month and they wont autocharge you when it expires.  

• Like 1