Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

Just think 2015 Disney will be owning box office recordsStar Wars 7Avengers 2AvengersIron Man 3Nobody is going to caught the.plus they have Pixar to get best animation at the Oscars

Don't count out Catching Fire and the two Mockingjays from stealing some of those top 4 OW positions by then though.

You don't hate me. And once I'm financially stable, maybe. I'm not a forum regular, and never will be again. I'm here for the BO's tally. Healthier use of a message board, I guess.

Classless.

• Like 3

Calm down fmpro. Let's just enjoy the madness that is IM3's OD number.  :D

I will try.

But he rubs me the wrong way

But i´ll behave now

You don't hate me. And once I'm financially stable, maybe. I'm not a forum regular, and never will be again. I'm here for the BO's tally. Healthier use of a message board, I guess.

hey dude.

I will try.

But he rubs me the wrong way

But i´ll behave now

You have every right to be upset about a bet that involved money. If he didn't intend to ever pay he should of just bet sig/avatar rights like most of us do.

• Like 1

Just think 2015 Disney will be owning box office recordsStar Wars 7Avengers 2AvengersIron Man 3Nobody is going to caught the.plus they have Pixar to get best animation at the Oscars.

Speaking of 2015, they have SW VII, TA2, and Finding Dory all coming out in the same year. Are there any other mega blockbusters they want to release that year? You know, just to make sure that no one spends any money on another studio's offerings.

• Like 1

Cry all you wan´tI will never like or forgive you for the stunt you pulled last summer

I'm not crying, let alone I need you to like me or explain why I did or I didn't something. Grow up. It was a board bet and I'm not your real friend and I never was. No need to rise your pressure over it. Chillax.

I'm not crying, let alone I need you to like me or explain why I did or I didn't something. Grow up. It was a board bet and I'm not your real friend and I never was. No need to rise your pressure over it. Chillax.

This is iJack?! Shit's getting real this summer then!
  • Like 1

You're a phony. Unlike you, I will pay Baumer $50 if he wins the bet I made with him over IM3.

• Like 5

Speaking of 2015, they have SW VII, TA2, and Finding Dory all coming out in the same year. Are there any other mega blockbusters they want to release that year? You know, just to make sure that no one spends any money on another studio's offerings.

Plus pirates 5. Disney is becoming to big IMO.