Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

I thought Jack was a lawyer? Shouldn't that pay well enough to afford a couple Blu-rays? LOL.

Try to do that in a 3rd World country. Long story short, I'm here for IM3's OD numbers, not to explain myself over my admitted stupidity.
  • Like 1

I'm not crying, let alone I need you to like me or explain why I did or I didn't something. Grow up. It was a board bet and I'm not your real friend and I never was. No need to rise your pressure over it. Chillax.

You owe people money and ranTony stark and Peter Parker would not approve. Edited by Dexter of Suburbia
  • Like 3

I do not think they will be able to hit 170m.

I understand the lack of 3D, but also keep in mind that their midnights will be far huger than IM3.

I'm not a Hunger Games fan, but on a whim I went to the first one at midnight and had a blast. I'll go see Catching Fire at midnight too, and if it winds up beating the record of one of the many other franchises I love, no big deal.

Try to do that in a 3rd World country. Long story short, I'm here for IM3's OD numbers, not to explain myself over my admitted stupidity.

Brazil is still a 3rd world country? I thought you guys were having a pretty big energy boom over there and doing a lot better these days? You should jump into the O&G business if you can. Good money. Fuck man, we badly need title attorneys up here in the Permian Basin.

• Like 2

how about you just lurk then and don't log in?

No ned to be an ass and rub it in other people's faces that your welching on a bet.

• Like 1

Pirates just needs to die at this point. I loved the first one and even liked the next two, but the fourth one was just boring as hell. Depp is going through the motions at this point.

Look at Depp in POTC versus RDJ in the Marvel movies. Both have done the same amount, and yet there's a world of difference between the effort each is putting in. Depp is simply there for the money now. While RDJ obviously wants the money too, he puts his heart and soul into it still.

• Like 6

Look at Depp in POTC versus RDJ in the Marvel movies. Both have done the same amount, and yet there's a world of difference between the effort each is putting in. Depp is simply there for the money now. While RDJ obviously wants the money too, he puts his heart and soul into it still.

Depp's performance as Sparrow has become extremely aggravating. It's terrible.