Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

:rofl: Care to explain thus situation?

I'm working as a trolley dolly on the trains between Hastings and London. Unfortunately, as the train had loads of people pile on, I got stuck by the connection and toilet door. Just coming up to the BFI IMAX now though so i'll be able to move soon.
  • Like 3

I'm working as a trolley dolly on the trains between Hastings and London. Unfortunately, as the train had loads of people pile on, I got stuck by the connection and toilet door. Just coming up to the BFI IMAX now though so i'll be able to move soon.

:lol:

Edited by CJohn

Nothing. Everything is now going according to the plan :lol:

I just figured it out. Gitesh is the Joker!!!!

"Nobody panics when things go according to plan. If tomorrow I tell the press that Iron Man 3 will open to $70m, nobody panics...because it's ALL PART OF THE PLAN. But if I say that one little day might be $12m less than expected, well then EVERYONE LOSES THEIR MINDS! Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes CHAOS. I'm an agent of chaos."

• Like 4

If it's 60M on Friday, how cool would it be to see Sat and Sun gross 60M as well for a 180M OW??? I would do backflips over that, but probably won't happen...

It's on 70m, likely heading to around 170m.

160 should definitely happen. Seems to be headed for 165-180 based on a 70 opening day. Just depends on whether it has IM2 type holds or Avengers type holds the rest of the weekend.

Yeah I meant to say 168-170 m.

Thanks Rth for confirming the 70M OD number.  I expect better OW multiplier than IM2 but not as good as TA, that shocking Sunday drop.

70M Friday

57M Saturday

45M Sunday

172M OW  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Thanks Rth for confirming the 70M OD number. I expect better OW multiplier than IM2 but not as good as TA, that shocking Sunday drop.70M Friday57M Saturday45M Sunday172M OW :wub::wub::wub:

More........