Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

Coulson wasn't seen dead, it was Fury who told them: "The medical team is here, they called it" Like I said, manipulative bastard  :lol:  :P

There's honestly no way that's true, no one would actually expect the audience to buy something that stupid

Which geek blog started that rumor, again?

Just went through all my theaters.  Showtimes are about even with yesterday.  Evening sellouts are considerably stronger than last night.  Matinee sellouts are scare or nonexistent, but with ~900 shows, that is to be expected.

• Like 1

There's honestly no way that's true, no one would actually expect the audience to buy something that stupid

Which geek blog started that rumor, again?

looks like its real because he is alive in the TV series coming out

It was just a flesh wound, I guess.

Nothing like a flesh wound that goes through your back and clear out your heart with a giant spear blade thing.  I always wondered if the way that scene was shot was to leave an out to bring him back or just bad directing/film making.  I guess it was an out to bring him back, but's that crap if they do ha.

• Like 2

I know people love Colson, but why even bring him back? The rumored way is the lamest and laziest explanation you can think of. At least make him half cyborg or cloned or something, IDK, just not the rumored way. It's so lazy.

Avengers...B-/B film. Hugely overrated. No emotion whatsoever, and the action got tiring after a while. Just too much.

My thoughts exactly.  Just another Marvel film with everything ramped up x10.  Maybe I'm just biased and got burnt out on the formulaic superhero genre a long time ago.

looks like its real because he is alive in the TV series coming out

Right but this fictional world is full of all kinds of magic and artifacts and robots and weird technology that would allow some sort of resurrection/cloning/robot copy that thinks he's the real deal/whatever

And they're going to say he held his breath?

The prototype weapon that Coulson didn't "know what it does" actually heals whoever pulls the trigger of any wound.

:lol: good one...that would be the lamest excuse/explanation ever.

Also, where are you Rth???...we've gotten no updates all day!

Edited by FTF

The movie overall was good. The showdown at the end was honesty awesome, but...

Holy shit Ben Kingsley was awesome for the first half of the movie as The Mandarin. The twist felt like a joke and came off as a joke. I wasn't expecting it to happen like that. I could also do without the kid.