Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

you know who is probably peeved right now , the actor who played rhodes in the first iron man, and i actually felt he had more chemistry with RDJ , even though don cheadle is ok in that respect!

i hope this number holds up on the higher end of the range

Maybe the Thursday 9PMs deflated Friday much more than we thought. Sunday's key here. If it holds ridiculously, then its unprecedented. If it drops ~30%, then its the Thursday factor.

is that really true? that RDJ doesnt have a star on that sidewalk yet? 

some PR guy better get that fix asap, "great publicity for the film it would be" (yoda talk :) )

plus what was that twitter about him being only actor with a 500m$ film minimum past 6 years? can't remember ...

• Like 1

Lolz I may have been wasted but it waz quite clear IM3 Sat business was not that far from TA...I think looking at the business of local theaters in comparison to other films or to the day before works well for large openers

• Like 1

is that really true? that RDJ doesnt have a star on that sidewalk yet? 

some PR guy better get that fix asap, "great publicity for the film it would be" (yoda talk :) )

plus what was that twitter about him being only actor with a 500m$ film minimum past 6 years? can't remember ...

I completely agree.

$500M+ WW is correct.

2008 Iron Man

2009 Sherlock Holmes

2010 Iron Man2

2011 SH2

2012 The Avengers

2013 IM3

Edited by jb007
  • Like 1

Also wom is solid.. peoeole laughed and had a blast unlike IM2 and all ten of us found the wildly entertaining and hilarious.. Perhaps a better story but 2013 first real big hit film for all audiences

A question, where do you guys find these numbers? Whats this Rth?

I think he works in the industry or has inside people, but he posts early numbers here. People here refer to him as a god because his numbers are usually accurate.

Edited by jandrew