Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

Back when I was 10 and saw Batman and Robin, the only thing I seem to remember as a kid about the movie was a lot of crotch shots and boob shots which was a little disturbing for me back then.

I was 6 when Batman Forever came out and I started crying when my parents told me we were going to see it because I thought TLJ as Two Face looked really scary. :(

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Sounds like me when Batman Returns was sold out on opening night. I brought my Batman lunch box and everything...

Aw that's so sad. On another note. That 9:45am showing tomorrow doesn't look so bad now. If I wait until the afternoon or evening little kids will be running all over the theater.

When I was a little kid there were only 3 superheros that mattered. Batman, Superman and Spiderman.  How did Iron Man get into this club? Impressive.

That poor "kid" was likely a 47 years old basement dweller, very short and chubby so everyone around him thought he was a kid when he started crying.

:lol:

That poor "kid" was likely a 47 years old basement dweller, very short and chubby so everyone around him thought he was a kid when he started crying.

BKB?

Edited by Omario

I think Mockingjay Part 1 is way more likely to be #1 DOM its year than Catching Fire is. The competition in 2014 is a joke.

Edited by Jawa

Also there was a time when me and a friend couldn't get tickets to see Clash of the Titans cos it was sold out and he got fucking furious, like, I've never seen him so passionate about anything, not kidding when I say he let out a primal fucking scream when he found out he couldn't get tickets.

• Like 2