Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

I thought at first WOM was good, but a lot of my facebook friends seem pretty mixed on it, and they all loved TA. I think the plot was a mess personally. I enjoyed it, but its nothing like IM1 or TA.

• Like 1

And Lin can play tonight?

THANK YOU LAWD! (I'm Asian, gotta support him :))

11-4, I really think we can win this series now. Who knew that Westbrook was more important than Durant.  :blink:

If IM3 did open to $58M on Friday than it would make $149M+ over the weekend. Quite low if you ask me.

Too high.

• Like 1

I thought at first WOM was good, but a lot of my facebook friends seem pretty mixed on it, and they all loved TA. I think the plot was a mess personally. I enjoyed it, but its nothing like IM1 or TA.

People are upset about the twist.

THIS

• Like 1

Let us just be calm remember last year? Avengers was reported as not a record ~60 million an ended up doing over 80.

This is totally different. The Avengers was collapsing under the demand, and there were sellouts everywhere. That is definitely not the case for IM3.

• Like 2

Hello, Mods, why is this thread derailed by some irrelevant sports chatter? You guys raised a huge stink over derailment that was movie-related and this boring shit is allowed to go on? This convo is BORING AS FUCK! Worst derailment ever! Derailments are supposed to be fun but this Kicks vs Licks or whatever is a snooze.