Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

Rth says 65 with upsideIIRC he said 70 with upside for AvengersJust sayin'... :ph34r::P

Yeah.... IM3 should have very strong night shows.... won't be surprised if that Friday number goes up to 68m+.

Rth says 65 with upside

IIRC he said 70 with upside for Avengers

Just sayin'...  :ph34r:  :P

lol, I forgot about that. It was his second update that pushed TA into holy crap territory.  :D  :D  :D

Yeah.... IM3 should have very strong night shows.... won't be surprised if that Friday number goes up to 68m+.

I'm still thinking it'll end up 67-68 but I could see a little less or a little more

If it makes $40m at night, that would be a total higher than $75m.

Did we ever have a confirmed matinee total though?  The 2nd report from BTC was 30% behind Avengers, if I remember correctly.  That means matinees could have closed at around 15M instead of 20M.  Which would mean high 60s-70 flat with 40M night shows.

Did we ever have a confirmed matinee total though?  The 2nd report from BTC was 30% behind Avengers, if I remember correctly.  That means matinees could have closed at around 15M instead of 20M.  Which would mean high 60s-70 flat with 40M night shows.

The second report indicated that it was at $33m as of 5 PM Central. Said 20% behind Avengers.

Edited by redfirebird2008

i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackk!!!!!

my one and only complaint is why no AC/DC song ????

i'm confused as to what the twist is suppose to be but i'm off to RTM asap

what a rollercoaster of emotions , i went from laughing to tearing up , i kid you not!!!

i'm sorry but i'm not ready to let iron man go so he better bring his titanium gold alloy behind back  for an iron man 4 movie

please disney/marvel give this guy his paycheck already, i promise i'll pay to see it :wub:

and seriously that after credit scene was funny ...

the funny part is once the movie started i completely forgot about everything the so-so reviews , spoiler-free impressions , twist , non rave reviews , rotten tomatoes bla bla ...

• Like 1