Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

Ok. so I lost.. Give me the signature change folks or however you want to do it.. Will there also be a What went wrong thread or not???

What was the bet there still a chance this could a 175-180m OW if the OD is at 70m.

Seriously the line for Iron Man 3 right now... California is retarded. http://instagram.com/p/Y4L8ULKTLS/ 

No wonder we don't have any numbers. People still waiting to see the movie.

Why don't these morons just go to a show with reserved seating? :lol:

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 1

Ok. so I lost.. Give me the signature change folks or however you want to do it.. Will there also be a What went wrong thread or not???

Hold on there BKB. You may wanna wait for some actual confirmed numbers before you hand us your fanboy card. ;)

Seriously the line for Iron Man 3 right now... California is retarded. http://instagram.com/p/Y4L8ULKTLS/ 

No wonder we don't have any numbers. People still waiting to see the movie.

I gotta be honest, after being part of the line for Potter's midnights, nothing even remotely impresses me anymore.

• Like 6

I gotta be honest, after being part of the line for Potter's midnights, nothing even remotely impresses me anymore.

Potter's midnights were INSANE. I really hope we get to experience something like that again BO-wise

• Like 1

Why would there be a WWW thread when you were on the only predicting 200m or close to it?

The AMC at Century City and Universal City Los Angeles (the only 2 theaters I track) disappointed slightly today. Not a single non-IMAX sellout. Plenty of shows 80-85% full, but the lack of sold out shows was weird in itself. I remember tracking it for both Avengers and TDKR, and those had extra shows added due to demand.