Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Sign in to follow this  
firedeep

MI5 over/under AoU Club

firedeep    6,584

AoU closed on ¥1,464,020,000 so this is the number we will be using for this club, just RMB to RMB, not USD to USD as the ER is often changing.

MattW    998

Looking at the growth of a few hollywood franchises to me it seems like 1.6b or so for MI5, but at the same time that's a big number, IDK.  I'm going with over for now I guess.

peludo    3,917

I do not like to give dollars figures for a country that do not use that currency. Aou did 1.464b yuan. I am IN. 1.5b for MI5.

Asyulus    968

I am in.

It might probably be enough for it to get $1B WW or just close to it.

And the glowing WOM could help it.

With a possibility of $190-200m DOM, it will require $550m OS to reach that, assuming China does $250m.

Possible but difficult.

Fake    2,905

Out..... 1.25B ($200m)

This was my initial prediction, but I am getting a feeling now that it could go a bit lower.

• Like 1

Asyulus    968

Out..... 1.25B ($200m)

This was my initial prediction, but I am getting a feeling now that it could go a bit lower.

Infinite lmao.

keysersoze123    3,102

I think expectations around china are growing out of control. I dont think MI5 would be that big. I think 200m is the best bet. Could be between 1-1.3b yuan depending on how it maintains screen count.

• Like 1

el sid    591

Unsure for the moment.There seems to be very much interest that's true and WOM will help but more than 240M (in US $)? My guess is more like 200M. Even 200M would double the numbers of M:I Ghost Protocol and that looks realistic to me. But on the other side some franchises managed it to more than double their results in four years. For example TE (2010): 31-32M, TE2 53-54M, TE3(2014) 74M. A lower base but still.

Will decide a bit later. ;)