Neo

Wednesday #'s (IM3 - 8.1M) (let the meltdown begin) 200M in 6 days!

"Marvel haters" > Marvel loonies. Why, because the loonies have more hatred. You can't live with the fact that some people just dislikes a movie for being absolutely rubbish, the person has to be put into the box. I was one of the few people who stood up for IM2, I thought it was a good film and was looking forward to IM3, which was a giant pile of poo IMO. Am I Marvel hater? Well I saw 10 mins of Thor 2 and gotta say that it looks awesome and I can't wait for it.

But my prediction for IM3 doesn't change. Forget the domestic crowd, it might not finish in the top 3 lol CF wins, ST and MU might surprise over 400m. IM3 will sweat to get past that mark. 

• Like 3

Im3 making 800 million overseas makes it a bigger flop. Only flop movies do well overseas according to Bizzaro world logic.

Flop...

My fearless perdiction..

MOS will get a repeat performance of IM1 and people will says that not good, however look what IM1 led to...

When IM3 does poorly the threads are more run than when it does well.  Yesterdays thread was small and relatively tame.....this one is

Posted Image

This is good numbers and not much of a drop. This should easily hit 75M 2nd weekend.

There is very little chance it hits 75 mill.  I'm not one of the best predictors at this site, but the best ones will tell you that 75 mill is pretty much not a realistic number.

Comparison with Avengers:

Weekend

Avengers - $207.4m

IM3 - $174.1m (83.94% of Avengers)

Weekdays through Wednesday

Avengers - $50.2m

IM3 - $30.7M (61.15% of Avengers)

So 61% of Avengers second weekend is 61 million.  :)

• Like 1

The only meltdown happening in here are from people afraid that IM3 will win the year domestically which is resulting in insane over-predictions for Star Trek 2.

Fixed.

:)

• Like 1

There is very little chance it hits 75 mill.  I'm not one of the best predictors at this site, but the best ones will tell you that 75 mill is pretty much not a realistic number.

A small chance so it could happen.  ;)  :P