#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

I'm thinking I'll upgrade to an iphone next year maybe , this BB screen is tiny lol. And some of you actively post from your phone all the time wow, and I wanted to discuss all the shows that got cancelled or renewed today oh well, goodnight , hopefully come morning great numbers for IM3 , no rain and box working so I can log in via laptop , have fun guys and no slacking on the meta-meltdown

Samsung phones have bigger screens.

Tyler Perry's movies seem to be all over the calendar. 

I love the prolific nature of this guy's career but shouldn't

Tyler Perry slow down a little, let people have a slot in the

release schedule? He is scaring away Jurassic Park.

awesome for gatsby. terrific increase for im3. I would prefer friday numbers over the weekend projections which could go all over the place based on couple of million here or there.

gatsby needs 24M friday to hit 60M OW. I wonder with really good late night push it can do that.

Okay I just checked the soundrack for GG, you got to be kidding me....

Well I really have no intrest in this film anyway. (I didn't think it be that popular really, oddly I only saw the trailer at Prometheus)I think the director really needs to learn to actually have music set to the era the film takes place in.

Okay I just checked the soundrack for GG, you got to be kidding me....Well I really have no intrest in this film anyway. (I didn't think it be that popular really, oddly I only saw the trailer at Prometheus)I think the director really needs to learn to actually have music set to the era the film takes place in.

It's Baz. Giant colossal mashups are his thing.

I guess he is a one hit wonder review wise :P

(I saw Romeo and Juliet in HS, I didn't see what the big deal was. I thought the acting was pretty bad....)

Actually I'm not seeing that much about GG really, films I'm seeing girls actually talking about right now (That are coming soon): Lone Ranger, MOS, TH3, Monsters, DM2 and Trek. Yeah some older ones want to see this...but overall not a lot of talk.

I was not expecting younger people to want to see this due to how I figured more older people actually read it.

I'm not hearing younger people even talking about it though.