#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

I fully expect a 30%+ drop for Sunday.If it drops lower, I'm going to give up predicting IM3 numbers. 1 day it's amazing, the next is pathetic.

Iron Man 3 performing more like a family movie than the Avengers is one of the strangest things I can remember seeing in box office over the years. Really strange development.

Families have nothing else to watch right now and Avengers used up the family market early.

Iron Man 3 performing more like a family movie than the Avengers is one of the strangest things I can remember seeing in box office over the years. Really strange development.

And that's going to benefit it next weekend as well.  :D

LOL, Australia was such a big flop?

Actually, Gatsby will pass Australia today. My mistake. Yeah, the movie costed 130M and did 49M DOM :lol:

Edited by CJohn

Where are we getting that 75M for IM3 from? Is that an actual figure or is it from one of Nikki's faulty math extrapolations?

Rth said $33m for Saturday, so that would mean a 32.5% drop on Sunday to reach $75m for the weekend. 32.5% is a steep drop, but then again 67% is a steep Saturday increase as well.

• Like 1

Where are we getting that 75M for IM3 from? Is that an actual figure or is it from one of Nikki's faulty math extrapolations?

Well if the 33M Saturday holds then 75M-78M is the target for the weekend. 

Edited by druv10