iceroll

Sleepy Hollow (FOX)

the episode was a bit slow, lots of talking !

hope its setting up for a crazy 2nd half !

so bummed for captain orlando jones character, he just signed something with his own blood grrrr , the sin eater is devious !

i gotta say it katrina and headless horseman have great chemistry  :D !

Ratings wise it is doing terrible compared to last season but it is still way above pretty much everything else not named Gotham in FOX current slate of shows in the weekdays. I hope it survives.

I liked the episode. It was slow but it set up some cool stuff for the rest of the season.

• Like 1

• Community Manager

Ratings wise it is doing terrible compared to last season but it is still way above pretty much everything else not named Gotham in FOX current slate of shows in the weekdays. I hope it survives.

I liked the episode. It was slow but it set up some cool stuff for the rest of the season.

Networks tend to look at how shows perform against each other within their own network-not how it's doing compared to other networks. So as long as Sleepy Hollow is performing well compared other FOX shows, it's fine.

Networks tend to look at how shows perform against each other within their own network-not how it's doing compared to other networks. So as long as Sleepy Hollow is performing well compared other FOX shows, it's fine.

It is doing blockbuster numbers compared to almost everything else on FOX  :lol:

Edited by CJohn

Yeah while I liked the episode, it did seem to be more of a standalone, I agree.

At least now we know that Henry hired the guy to get all the artifacts for him and that it was confirmed that Irving signed away his soul.

I did like the beginning with Crane showing he can drive :P

• Like 1

sleepy-hollow-weeping-lady.jpg

Sleepy Hollow Season 2 Episode 5 'The Weeping Lady'

A good episode once again.

Sleepy Hollow is really good at inserting standalone episodes into the main story, the story of the Weeping Lady is changing Ichabod and Katrina's relationship while Henry got smacked on the bottom by Moloch :P

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

yep good episode ! i'm liking this new guy and his antagonistic rapport with ichabod , wait more like its ichabod who doesnt like him much lol, it gives a national treasure/indiana jones vibe to the show and team witness 

ichabod said it best marriage is complicated on the best of days " lollll

i'm sad that woman died because she liked ichabod she was nice and  also we find out that ichabod isnt wearing the same ragtag clothes from his makeshift burial grave ! cool he gets to keep his look while wearing clean clothes !

yep good episode ! i'm liking this new guy and his antagonistic rapport with ichabod , wait more like its ichabod who doesnt like him much lol, it gives a national treasure/indiana jones vibe to the show and team witness 

ichabod said it best marriage is complicated on the best of days " lollll

i'm sad that woman died because she liked ichabod she was nice and  also we find out that ichabod isnt wearing the same ragtag clothes from his makeshift burial grave ! cool he gets to keep his look while wearing clean clothes !

She liked him but she had such a hatred and jealousy, it's not appealing at all so I can understand Ichabod.

Loving someone should be about love, not hatred.

This season has been really good so far.

Yes Noble as the villain was great casting.

I enjoy the whole show.  It's good to see how they are fleshing out the "conflict" about Ichabod being a witness and also being a husband/father.  It should lead to other things down the line as well.