filmnerdjamie

Wednesday Numbers (05/15)(Trek 3.25M early IMAX+midnts, GG 3.9, IM3 3.8)

He did. I actually considered what he said and go to change my BSG question of O/U 7M midnights/previews to under. I heard he said he changed it to over instead :lol:

LOL What? Hahaha.

• Like 1

btw Is that really the only picture of Nikki that exists? What if she's just a pseudonym and a whole bunch of people write under the name of Nikki Finke

We have that one and an unverified grainy paparazzi photo of her driving. 

She definitely does exist though.

When Brett Easton Ellis posted on Twitter about being her neighbor, she called up his agent and berated his assistant until she was in tears :rofl: :rofl:

Hmm, I'd imagine fishnets and Nikki would have a good, very menstrual time together.

Edited by Jack Nevada

wow, that is an absolute horrendous midnight for a movie that has a big fanbase like this

Somehow I forsee a Shrek 2 scenario this weekend.  People freaking out the first day, then the ship rights itself over the weekend.

Of course no way STiD makes Shrek 2's total.

• Like 2

"A few folks who got word of what happened tell us: Ms. Finke rang Binky Urban’s office, and not being able to reach the agent, gave her assistant what was characterized to us as an epic, otherworldly screaming-at, the likes of which the assistant had never previously experienced. What we didn’t hear was: Why?"

http://observer.com/2012/07/nikki-finke-bret-easton-ellis-07132012/

:rofl: :rofl:

:D :D

• Like 5

"A few folks who got word of what happened tell us: Ms. Finke rang Binky Urban’s office, and not being able to reach the agent, gave her assistant what was characterized to us as an epic, otherworldly screaming-at, the likes of which the assistant had never previously experienced. What we didn’t hear was: Why?"

http://observer.com/2012/07/nikki-finke-bret-easton-ellis-07132012/

:rofl: :rofl:

:D :D

She also threatened some people too. That's when we did the gangster Nikki meme, lol.