filmnerdjamie

Wednesday Numbers (05/15)(Trek 3.25M early IMAX+midnts, GG 3.9, IM3 3.8)

21.3 +52%

25.1 +22%

18.3 -27%

81.95m 4 day + previews/ 64.7m 3 day. EH

Is´ent the 3,25 included in the 14 mill??

Then its

ect

Geez that's awful if that is the final number.

Yeah..

I´m not a fan, but i really hope its wrong.

But that was what Nikki reported and Rth said similar i think

@giteshpandya: Source puts #StarTrek at reaching about $15M THU, just a bit better than Terminator4 which also opened on a May THU.: /

Rth's post earlier

Without delving too much into it thu looking atm like 17-20m depending on evenings, that would include midnight etc. should be ableo to update later maybe couple time will see

TF3 had a late release date change too. Opening day came, the number was way lower than expected, and people freaked out. Then it rebounded greatly over the weekend. I'll hold out for Star Trek at least until tomorrow.

Think the latest estimates reported by BOG & Nikki closer to where its going to be , off my earlier one had thought Imax screening had to be factored in, but the baseline was still higher, at the time  all over place atm.

IM3 & TGG look like being around 3.3-3.4 each they won't be down much from Wed, got to dash see couple hours  how STid is looking

Think the latest estimates reported by BOG & Nikki closer to where its going to be , off my earlier one had thought Imax screening had to be factored in, but the baseline was still higher, at the time  all over place atm.

Damn. I hope you guys are underestimating the movie. :(