druv10

Weekend actuals: STID $70.17M, IM3 $35.77M, TGG $23.94M

$6.52? What is this, the 1990s?

I know. :lol: I haven't seen a movie on Tuesday for ages, but normally it's 12.50 or 12.99. It's 7.25 or 7.50 on Tuesdays, and then Scene members get a 10% discount on tickets on Tuesday. :D I need to go on Tuesdays more often. I can see like 2 movies for the price of one, and you still get scene points. 

Has anybody checked on Narniadis or any other members from Oklahoma?

Awe thank you for thinking about us!! :wub:

It has been a terribly stressful day to say the least, I have many friends in the Moore area and one who lost her house :( but fortunately my wife and I are safe.

• Like 11

It has been a terribly stressful day to say the least, I have many friends in the Moore area and one who lost her house :( but fortunately my wife and I are safe.

Glad to hear you're safe. Still, be careful!

• Like 3

Please keep those Oklahomans in your prayers tonight. Can't believe the Warren theater got hit. I was just there LAST NIGHT! My house suffered some damage, but everyone has been accounted for!

Where are you in relation to the I-35 / 19th Area? Some of the people I know have nothing left its been a crazy day.

Glad you are safe.

Hopefully all of our Oklahoma posters stay safe. It was very hard to watch the news.  :(