#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

But it's way funnier if it goes up and out gross THO3. I don't think many of us put Epic in our Top 15 anyway

But the few ten or so people who did now have a HUGE advantage if it makes the top 15 as it does with people who had Gatsby.

But the few ten or so people who did now have a HUGE advantage if it makes the top 15 as it does with people who had Gatsby.

I'm screwed with both so now I just wanna see how hilarious it can turn out  :lol:  :P

I've never been to LA, but I've always imagine that Southern California is in alot of ways, including taste, just like South Florida. So if this is true, and they love Fast and Furious films like we do, then the West Coast is gonna come through tonight

I know they love illegal street racing, lol.

As much as I would love for it to, it's nearly impossible as IM3 had over $35M last weekend.

Well the top 3 for argument sake could be:

1. AE

2. Fast 6

3. Trek

Now at number 4 we can have Epic and then Now You See Me at number 5. So then number 6 could be TH3.