#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

Warners president of domestic distribution Dan Fellman didn't try to hide the studio's disappointment that Hangover III didn't do more domestically.

"Tracking had us a lot closer. It was a little surprising that we didn't reach the $80 million mark, but I can't look at a $63 million or $64 million opening and say it wasn't solid," he said. "Obviously, the first choice was Fast 6, but hopefully people will get a dose of that film and then come back to us."

:P

• Like 2

Warners president of domestic distribution Dan Fellman didn't try to hide the studio's disappointment that Hangover III didn't do more domestically.

"Tracking had us a lot closer. It was a little surprising that we didn't reach the $80 million mark, but I can't look at a $63 million or $64 million opening and say it wasn't solid," he said. "Obviously, the first choice was Fast 6, but hopefully people will get a dose of that film and then come back to us."

Obviously they have not seen their movie...........no one is coming back to that.

• Like 6

There's nothing solid about the opening for H3.  But then gain, it will make its production budget back and maybe go as high as 130 mill and it will do well internationally.

There's nothing solid about the opening for H3. But then gain, it will make its production budget back and maybe go as high as 130 mill and it will do well internationally.

I really have a hard time seeing that. I think it'll be under a 2 multiplier for the 5 day.
  • Like 1

I really have a hard time seeing that. I think it'll be under a 2 multiplier for the 5 day.

Maybe, but I doubt it....although I hope you're right.

This is at the top of my most anticipated list and yeah I'm starting to get really concerned about the marketing. I think only fanboys know its coming out right now. However there is still over six weeks to go so there's time I hope.

Should be showing Trailer #2 before just about everything up until July 12th.

Hangover 3 103m budget breakdown :

70m : money for todd Phillips( 15 as director+5 as screenwriter), the wolf pack (15m each) and that asian dude (5m).

33m : shooting the movie.

Edited by The Futurist