#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

The 25-30m that TH3, Trek and Iron Man collectively took in today had to hurt FF6 somewhat. That's why we're only getting 33-36m. 

It does also open on a long weekend.

Imo it people feel more free to watch it over 4-days. 

Still heading to 100 million 4-day. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

What I meant is imagine if TA or IM3 opened this Friday, would it still do 81 and 69 million Friday as well or be more spread out over the weekend? 

Edited by Lordmandeep

$33m would make me worried about my Donovan question. #worried #damnyoumattrek

At least you, Mattrek, and Shawn are gonna go down together  :P

Saw Fast 6 ... insane, ridiculous, defying all logic ... but very fun.  End credits scene caused people to go nuts. (Although to be fair, the auditorium was filled with what looked like some sort of junior high school class trip ... so they were all stupid. 

Sold out ... and the stupid theater only had it in one auditorium.  Sure those two showing of Hangover were packed ... yeah, probably not.

A-

I expected 40 million after that midnight #, 35 would feel a little disappointing for me, but still ... it's doing 100 million over 4 days, so whatever.

EPIC is surprising ... didn't see it going that high.  Didn't think much of any buzz for it.

• Like 1

Think atm its got to be aleast 10, 10-11.5m

How about IM3 and TGG, Rth? Please, just 2 more, we promise there will be no more after those 2   :D

Edited by Sam
  • Like 1