filmnerdjamie

Thursday Numbers (05/30)

What about Smith's recent interview where he talked about seeing patterns of the universe and shit. Y'know, having a big ego I don't mind, plenty of people do, but the dude's just fucking weird.

• Like 3

Smith will take more heat for this than M Night, who sounds like he was just taking a paycheck and wasn't even marketed. This is Smith's passion/vanity project.

You hit the nail on the head. They can blame MNS all they want but Will Smith gets paid $20 million to open a movie big. If he can't do it then this is on him and not MNS. As has been mentioned numerous times, MNS isn't even part of the advertising campaign and the movie has been tracking like shit for weeks even before any reviews came out.

• Like 2

May 2013 has been good for me quality wise in terms of blockbusters. Better than this time last year, when its pretty much only TA. Love IM3, FF6, TGG and like STiD. I'm looking forward to NYSM tomorrow, it looks like a fun summer film.

• Like 3

IRON MAN lll, STID, FAF Vl and EPIC are all fresh.

fresh
/freSH/

Adjective
Not previously known or used; new or different: "the court had heard fresh evidence".

Not how I'd describe Star Trek Into Darkness. :P

• Like 3

BoxOffice ‏@BoxOffice 1m EPIC: $1.81M Thursday / $48.76M Domestic Total / 3,882 Locations / $465 Location Avg. #Epic

Nice hold for Epic. It's a family film, so it will have a good drop this weekend for sure.

You didnt hear the interview where he said "Jadens dad is the biggest movie star in the world, an iconic brand all unto himself and he casts a gigantic shadow while Jaden just tries to squeak by"?He talks about himself lke he is a God. I like his films but he is tge kind of man that Selena spoke about in TDKR when she spoke about the haves and have nots. And speaking like that will not make him relatable to us. Fuck him.

Wow, when did this attitude emerge in Will Smith? That is some arrogant shit right there. 

• Like 2

May 2013 has been good for me quality wise in terms of blockbusters. Better than this time last year, when its pretty much only TA. Love IM3, FF6, TGG and like STiD. I'm looking forward to NYSM tomorrow, it looks like a fun summer film.

I'm with you. I've loved everything I've seen so far. Very happy with how the summer is shaping up. Box office wise as well as quality.

• Like 2

You didnt hear the interview where he said "Jadens dad is the biggest movie star in the world, an iconic brand all unto himself and he casts a gigantic shadow while Jaden just tries to squeak by"?He talks about himself lke he is a God. I like his films but he is tge kind of man that Selena spoke about in TDKR when she spoke about the haves and have nots. And speaking like that will not make him relatable to us. Fuck him.

:rofl: I need to see this now. Seems hilarious :lol:

LOL that sounds like a joke. Are you sure he wasn't just kidding around. That is just down right weird. Especially weird is that he's talking about himself in 3rd person, lol.

• Like 2