#ED

Weekend Estimate #s FF6: 34.5 NYSM 27.8 AE: 27.3 TH3: 15.9

Guys need to remember Fast Six will be at 170 million after this weekend while Fast Five was at 140 million.

WIth now one week of breathing space and another soft weekend it will likely end up over 230 million in the end. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

Guys need to remember Fast Six will be at 170 million after this weekend while Fast Five was at 140 million.

WIth now one week of breathing space and another soft weekend it will likely end up over 230 million in the end. 

I want FF6 to make as much money as possible. Justin Lin needs to go out on top with the Fast franchise. :wub:

• Like 1

People always think a movie makes no money after its 2nd weekend here.

Lets remember this 

Fast Five made 70 million after its 2nd weekend.

That means at worst Fast Six is heading towards 230 + million/ 

• Like 3

• Founder / Operator

People always think a movie makes no money after its 2nd weekend here.

Lets remember this 

Fast Five made 70 million after its 2nd weekend.

That means at worst Fast Six is heading towards 230 + million/ 

Not sure I'd agree that $230m is completely locked yet, but, I agree with your general point here. 

• Like 1

Finally got around to seeing hangover 3...and .......its not that bad, lol. I was entertained. Definitely not the romp the first one was and more of a black comedy. It wasn't great but i've definitely seen worse. 

• Like 1

Finally got around to seeing hangover 3...and .......its not that bad, lol. I was entertained. Definitely not the romp the first one was and more of a black comedy. It wasn't great but i've definitely seen worse. 

I felt the same-ish.

Ken Jeong continues to set Asians back 10 years with each new entry though. I could do away with seeing the penis.

Edited by MrPink Unchained