#ED

Wknd Est: Purge - 36.6M; FF6 - 19.7M; NYSM - 19.5M; Intern - 18.1M; Epic - 12.1M; STiD- 11.7M;

My first post in two weeks. Feels like my first day back in school after vacation. 

I'm SHOCKED the super-team of Vaughn/Wilson/Levy didn't make the big bucks.  ;)

Where the hell have you been?

My first post in two weeks. Feels like my first day back in school after vacation. 

I'm SHOCKED the super-team of Vaughn/Wilson/Levy didn't make the big bucks.  ;)

Welcome back RichWS. 

• Like 1

Fuckin' life, man!  :lol:

Family issues kinda of blew up and I just wasn't online for awhile. I kinda lost my Posting-Power for some time. I'm happy to be back, though.

I was wondering "Why hasn't Rich delighted us with his New York wit in such a long time?" Nice that you're back just in time for the crazy summer season

• Like 1

You can stop rubbing in my suckage jandrew lol

Haha whatchu talking bout? Not many people predicted over 30M, let alone 20, so i wanted to make it known i was in the majority haha. Youll get your grove back eventually, Hannah

I'm probably the only one following The Croods boxoffice still, but it had another solid weekend. Despite losing almost 20% of its remaining screens it actually increased this weekend by +16.4% (775k). It may be a prehistoric beast, but its still a beast. :D

• Like 1

Vaughn and Wilson seem content to collect paychecks the rest of their career. You'd think after a string of flops for the both of them they'd actively seek out good material. 

Internship was a pretty good movie.  Don't judge until you see it yourself.