#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Is +18% for Father's Day matinees really that unusual? The actual will probably be a little higher than the estimate, but I think we're overreacting.

Already been confirmed that it's not unsual by our god. 

Just try and find a Nolan fan who loves any comic book movie other than TDK trilogy.

I really dislike this kind of condescending bullshit. I love Nolan's filmography and I love many films in the superhero genre. Ask anyone here who knows my posting history at all. I swear the anti-Nolan people are every bit as bad as the so-called rabid Nolanites.

• Like 8

I really dislike this kind of condescending bullshit. I love Nolan's filmography and I love many films in the superhero genre. Ask anyone here who knows my posting history at all. I swear the anti-Nolan people are every bit as bad as the so-called rabid Nolanites.

Yep.

My avatar speaks for itself, but I love love Spider-Man 2 and I speak highly of Iron Man and X-Men 2 as well.

• Like 1

Yeah, I post sparingly when I'm busy but I can be active here on occasion. As long as the BO is exciting to track, I'll be here. :D

I have been indulging in the same behaviour lately too, only post when it gets exciting in here. 

Is +18% for Father's Day matinees really that unusual? The actual will probably be a little higher than the estimate, but I think we're overreacting.

RTH said it wasn't unusual aparrently green lantern had 18% for father's day as well.

I feel the same way as you do. I liked IM3, TA and many other good Marvel movies even though I am a Nolanite. 

• Like 3

I think she's reporting what the studios are telling her. In this case, WB.

But it should be a journalists work to question things and in my opinion that site is doing not enough in that department. Concerning Box Office, i'm not reading the rest.

Edited by Poseidon

But it should be a journalists work to question things and in my opinion that site is doing not enough in that department.

I hardly call Finke a 'journalist'

She's more of a gossiper who has certain agendas and occasionally reports the news.

Edited by #MrPink of Steel