CAYOM Year 8 Discussion Thread

Ordinarily I would have done a lot by now, but I've been studying for the New York and New Jersey bar exams since Memorial Day. I'll finally be done with them by the end of next Thursday.

And I have decided to permanently cancel Chrono Heist. After working through it a lot, I don't think I could make it work great in film summary form. I'll keep the stuff safely tucked away in case I ever find a good use for it. The Dependables has taken its June 15th slot.

Edited by 4815162342

I know I said that I would re-do The Academy, but I'm just not getting any good ideas for it. I'm feeling pretty good about Tommy, though, while Cinema Studies and Hand Drawn Heroes are also in good shape. 

I may just dump it in a dead zone with a small release. I didn't want to do it, but I'm just not in the right place to make another dystopian film.

To make up for it, I'm offering Numbers and ChD a preread of The Who's Tommy.

Edited by Spaghetti

I know I said that I would re-do The Academy, but I'm just not getting any good ideas for it. I'm feeling pretty good about Tommy, though, while Cinema Studies and Hand Drawn Heroes are also in good shape. 

I may just dump it in a dead zone with a small release. I didn't want to do it, but I'm just not in the right place to make another dystopian film.

To make up for it, I'm offering Numbers and ChD a preread of The Who's Tommy.

So I guess you're pulling a Cloud Atlas?

To everyone talking of how this game is dead and blah blah blah...it can't die yet. Not until after Obliteration is released and has at least 10 years to appreciate in value. So in Year 18, you guys can call it quits. Understand? Because if you don't, well, I may not know who you are, and I don't what you want, but I will find you...and I will make you appreciate it for 10 CAYOM years. Ok. Good.

• Like 2

To everyone talking of how this game is dead and blah blah blah...it can't die yet. Not until after Obliteration is released and has at least 10 years to appreciate in value. So in Year 18, you guys can call it quits. Understand? Because if you don't, well, I may not know who you are, and I don't what you want, but I will find you...and I will make you appreciate it for 10 CAYOM years. Ok. Good.

No.

:rolleyes:

Movies I have putted up so far:

- Farmville (February 9, filler)

- At the Mountains of Darkness (March 2)

- Uncharted 2 Among Thieves (May 18)

- Godzilla Apocalypse Part 1 (June 22)

- Digimon World Invasion (December 25, changed from December 21)

- Silent Invasion 3 The Attack (February 2)

- Killer Computer 2 (September 7)

- Lost Planet (March 23)

Everything is on page 3, except Farmville that is on page 2.

I am back, and it is the last year for 3 players. Lets turn this into the 2015 of CAYOM!!!

(Also, nice to know that it won't be Alpha's last year! This year has huge potential, lets do this!!!)

CJohn, I'd argue with you about Duncan Jones, since I have him finally directing Bond this year... but I have no idea if I'll have anything out this year period, let alone Bond. I'm just having creative issues entirely, and IDK when my next movie will be. :(

CJohn, when you make Uncharted 3, I do t see how anyone other than Helen Mirren could play Katherine Marlowe. the part was practically written and designed for her.

Of course not. Helen Mirren will be there, that is a lock :) (unless this one bombs)

CJohn, I'd argue with you about Duncan Jones, since I have him finally directing Bond this year... but I have no idea if I'll have anything out this year period, let alone Bond. I'm just having creative issues entirely, and IDK when my next movie will be. :(

Bring Bond. This must be the biggest CAYOM year EVAH! Lost Planet was filmed in Year 6 with a few reshoots during Year 7. No big deal.

Bring Bond. This must be the biggest CAYOM year EVAH! Lost Planet was filmed in Year 6 with a few reshoots during Year 7. No big deal.

For that, were going to need to get everybody back on board. Everyone has taken a small hiatus, though were expecting August to be the official startup. Then things will get crazy.

For that, were going to need to get everybody back on board. Everyone has taken a small hiatus, though were expecting August to be the official startup. Then things will get crazy.

What it needs to be the greatest year ever is a lot of new players, which, as you might've already noticed, don't seem to be joining this ...

What it needs to be the greatest year ever is a lot of new players, which, as you might've already noticed, don't seem to be joining this ...

Maybe it needs more attention. Though advertising is the last thing we'd want.