baumer

Wednesday #s: MoS Official Est $9.01M

Yeah had been thinking 6.9-7.1  7.5 high end, see how it goes with the game and everything else

6.9!?Seriously?What the fuck is this shit!? Are you fucking kidding me? Holy fuck. I'm going to bed. Fuck the NBA and its stupid 30 game playoff system.I'm going to bed.
  • Like 1

Yeah had been thinking 6.9-7.1  7.5 high end, see how it goes with the game and everything else

Oh god. I was just kidding. Oops  :ph34r:

Thank you Rth

Especially not on the road. I'm honestly surprised Game 7 was so close with the Heat shooting so well. LBJ was on fire and they made a ton of 3's, but it was still a close game.

The Spurs were never going to go away quietly. That team is most mind-bogglingly successful team in professional sports over the past decade. These guys are just too well coached and they always somehow get very good players late in the draft. They are the model of how to build a champion around a great player.

Edited by sdeezy
  • Like 2

Congrats to Lebron what an impressive performance. He shut the critics up including me, first in 4th QT/OT and then in game 7. Wow, Spurs choked game 6 but Miami still had to make shots. One of the best finals in the NBA history.  :D  :D  :D

• Like 2

Just got back from an early showing of "The Lone Ranger". If I had to describe the movie in one word, it would be "Predictable". You can guess the plot right at the start and set your watch based on when major scenes will occur. Johnny Depp is basically redoing Jack Sparrow and gets really irritating sometimes.

Didn't seem to be a huge crowd at the multiplex today, guess the finals did take their toll.

After watching it, I really think their release date is wrong. DM2 is going to take the family audience away, and I personally liked "White House Down" a lot better than this one, so I hope it does well.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

Just got back from an early showing of "The Lone Ranger". If I had to describe the movie in one word, it would be "Predictable". You can guess the plot right at the start and set your watch based on when major scenes will occur. Johnny Depp is basically redoing Jack Sparrow and gets really irritating sometimes.

Didn't seem to be a huge crowd at the multiplex today, guess the finals did take their toll.

What was the crowd reception like?

What was the crowd reception like?

The crowd seemed to like it. Crowds at advance screenings are the most enthusiastic you can get. Let me put it this way "Olympus has fallen", "Now you see me", "Man of Steel" and "White House Down" got applause when the movie ended - this one didn't.

Again, it is not a bad movie, it is just a very by-the-numbers movie. Not bad, not great either. Due to Depp, it will probably do well overseas.

EDIT: Best comparison movie I can think for this one is "Green Hornet" - the tone of both movies is pretty much the same.

Edited by grim22

The crowd seemed to like it. Crowds at advance screenings are the most enthusiastic you can get. Let me put it this way "Olympus has fallen", "Now you see me", "Man of Steel" and "White House Down" got applause when the movie ended - this one didn't.

Again, it is not a bad movie, it is just a very by-the-numbers movie. Not bad, not great either. Due to Depp, it will probably do well overseas.

by-the-numbers isn't good news when u have a 250 mill budget..lol. Godamn Disney, who the hell kept signing those checks?

EDIT: Best comparison movie I can think for this one is "Green Hornet" - the tone of both movies is pretty much the same.

Is the 2.5 hour runtime listed on IMDB legit?