Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Unless James Cameron doesn't do what James Cameron does for James Cameron. James Cameron does what James Cameron does because James Cameron is... James Cameron.

HIS NAME IS James, James Cameron THE bravest pioneer,no budget too steep no sea to deep, WHO'S THAT ITS HIM James Cameron, James Cameron! the explorer of the sea! With a dieing thirst to be the first COULD IT BE? Thats him James Cameron!

Edited by grim22
  • Like 4

HIS NAME IS James, James Cameron THE bravest pioneer,no budget too steep no sea to deep, WHO'S THAT ITS HIM James Cameron, James Cameron! the explorer of the sea! With a dieing thirst to be the first COULD IT BE? Thats him James Cameron!

One of my favorite songs... :P

Dory is going to be massive, massive, massive in 2015. As hyped as SW7 and TA2 and MJ2 are going to be, my very early prediction is that Dory wins the year (domestically)

Meh...not falling for Pixar hype ever again after Toy Story 3. That was supposed to uber massive and the Shrek 2 killer(domestic boxoffice) and it fell short.

• Like 1

A waiter at Red Robin asked my mom if my family was headed out to WWZ later and he said it was good and he was on the edge of his seat the whole time.

That's what I love about you Jandrew. You got your finger on the pulse of the movie going public.

• Like 1

A waiter at Red Robin asked my mom if my family was headed out to WWZ later and he said it was good and he was on the edge of his seat the whole time.

"I WAS ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT..."

- Red Robin waiter

I can see it in the upcoming TV spots.

• Like 13

Meh...not falling for Pixar hype ever again after Toy Story 3. That was supposed to uber massive and the Shrek 2 killer(domestic boxoffice) and it fell short.

400 million domestic and 1 billion WW it did just fine