Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

A wash? That's being too polite. I get headaches from the 3D glasses. So not only am I getting ripped off for a worse experience (darker lighting and a perceived smaller screen size), but I'm also being physically harmed. That's why I avoid it as much as possible.

Yeah, some glasses are more annoying than others. The passive IMAX ones, while incredibly goofy-looking, are actually more comfortable (for me, anyway, since I wear glasses already).

• Like 2

I don't think UP is a masterpiece at all (or should I post this in "Unpopular movie opinions"). The first act montage is tremendous.... after that, it's a goofy and entertaining adventure, but hardly a masterwork.

Agreed somewhat. I kinda wish they hadn't gone to the jungle and had done something smaller scale instead  :unsure:

I have never cried while watching a movie, and I am VERY sensitive. I think Pixar's best movies were the first four.

I don't ever want to live in a world where A Bug's Life is considered better than Wall-E, TS3, Up, Nemo, Incredibles, Ratatouille. The horror!

Posted Image

• Like 1

Wall-E, Rat, Incredibles, Monsters Inc, Nemo and TS1-3 more than make up for Cars and Up (though I think Up is really good). And MU is really good too, one of the funniest Pixar movies, if just not as great as MI.

Up and TS3 are the only 2 I cried in, more just misty eyed in Up. TS3 was freakin embarrassing for me though the first time. I'm not ashamed to cry in a movie, but sobbing is a different story...I was praying the lights wouldn't come up lol.

lolwtf? It wasn't that sad man. :P

• Like 1