Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

SM1 was like 12 years ago......  :blink:  :wacko:  :unsure:  (And I'm fairly sure everyone knew JC was gonna flop. I definitely predicted a flop the moment I heard how much they spent on it.) 

And 7.5 is very good for Superman. I utilise the full extent of the 10 point scale and assign 5/10 as average. 7.5 is actually significantly above average, rather than the letter grade C+/B- that most people's 7.5s would translate to which is marginally above average. 

I didn't like it and I didn't hate TASM. I gave it 5.5/10 Average leaning good. 

Oh okay if you said that film was 7.5 or 8..I would be fainting lol...Its so below the standards of the first Rami films, its disgusting. At least its barely better than SM3 at least.  Still say Sony made a huge mistake in not keeping TM  and having the new guy be in the Ultimate Spiderman in a second Marvel universe sort of thing..  And I count all victories.. Lots of folks thought SM1  OW could never hit more than 50-70M... Lol .. SM believers really got some pats on the back.

They weren't giving you hell because they thought you were an idiot for thinking John Carter would flop. They were giving you hell because..

Cant we all get along?

Edited by baumer

Alot of people actually in forums were giving me hell that Im an idiot for thinking J. Carter would flop...LOL...Shoot it went well below even my lowballed predicts lolz.  And indeed it looks strong domestically if its leggy.. OS is going to be interesting to watch Ric. I think this may end up profitable and Baumer pulled another one out of his balsy predictor hat. I really thought this was a flop bigtime as well. :-o!! Awesome for Brad so far. :)

:blink:  :blink: J.Carter was always doomed to flop, at least IMO Spending 200M on that was just idiotic. 

Noctis, Kal, Rich:

Come on guys, let's be nice.  Kal has backtracked on some of this statements.  Let's not get heated here.  Let's just keep the peace.

• Like 3

SM1 was like 12 years ago......  :blink:  :wacko:  :unsure:  (And I'm fairly sure everyone knew JC was gonna flop. I definitely predicted a flop the moment I heard how much they spent on it.) 

And 7.5 is very good for Superman. I utilise the full extent of the 10 point scale and assign 5/10 as average. 7.5 is actually significantly above average, rather than the letter grade C+/B- that most people's 7.5s would translate to which is marginally above average. 

I didn't like it and I didn't hate TASM. I gave it 5.5/10 Average leaning good.

To your older post. .Spending 350Million on a Jame Cameron vision, when the man is coming off a film that has made over 10bllion in total revenue is lunacy??? I think you need to reword that statement.. Seems James more than anyone is the man you bet on when he has done films like  Abyss, Aliens, Titanic, Terminator and Terminator 2(5 Freaking breakthrough game changers)! :)

They weren't giving you hell because they thought you were an idiot for thinking John Carter would flop. They were giving you hell just because.

But I run a club of 2000 people coaching them in enhanced LOA.. And you troll forums looking for fights.. Great achievements Noctis..

The ones that insult people and love to lookfor arguments are usually the ones who are the true idiots and empty baskets of forums.

You fit it all to a tee..And enough of you.. Your effectively on ignore. Negative and going no where folks I no longer entertain. Sorry Noctis go troll SHH lol

But I run a club of 2000 people coaching them in enhanced LOA.. And you troll forums looking for fights.. Great achievements Noctis..

The ones that insult people and love to lookfor arguments are usually the ones who are the true idiots and empty baskets of forums.

You fit it all to a tee..And enough of you.. Your effectively on ignore. Negative and going no where folks I no longer entertain. Sorry Noctis go troll SHH lol

What's enhanced LOA?

Noctis, Kal, Rich:

Come on guys, let's be nice.  Kal has backtracked on some of this statements.  Let's not get heated here.  Let's just keep the peace.

Im Putting Noctis on ignore. That kid hasnt grown up Baumer and its been what 6-8 yrs.. Still looking to insult and get things started and cant debate worth a lick either. Hey Baumer whats the highest you think MU will hit..100M OW?

At my local theater Edwards Ontario Palace WWZ is killing MU 5 sell outs to 2.

But go a couple of miles over in another Edwards Mountain Village MU is going bananas 4-1.

http://www.fandango.com/ontario_ca_movietimes

Long Beach, CA it's no contest MU is smashing WWZ 9-2. MOS has 3 sell outs here.

http://www.fandango.com/long+beach_ca_movietimes?date=6%2f21%2f2013&tid=aatsj

• Like 1

Lol-so the Kal rebirth is in full effect I see...over the years I had kind of forgotten what a kal infested thread is like ha.  Absolute bombardment of posts.  As for MOS-hopefully it can stun and get to that 60m mark but Im not counting on it...seeing world war z tonight-hopefully it's better than expected as this year as a whole has been filled with some major disappointments for me