Jordanstine

Wed 6/26 Numbers (Update: Actuals on Pg.9) - MU $10.0, WWZ $6.2, MOS $4.1

Feeling lazy to look up, but wondering if the drops seem similar with WB's last anti-Batman superhero film, Green Lantern.

No, they are downright virtually THE SAME drops that The Amazing Spider-Man had in its exact 2nd week though. I've looked it up, and the good news is that MOS is performing way above GL, exact the same as TASM. 

Edited by iKent
  • Like 2

Feeling lazy to look up, but wondering if the drops seem similar with WB's last anti-Batman superhero film, Green Lantern.

Green lantern dropped 70% on its 2nd wednesday and actually dropped on all tuesdays despite matinees so no

MU is doing great!!! alsa WWZ, it dop harder but it was expected and remember it went up yesterday, it will make $9 on Friday for sure, maybe $10. MU will have a minium $9.5 thrusday and then a $14-15 Friday, so $50 is on it's way. I hope DM2 don't kill it, it's good so i think they both can survive (last year Madagascar and Brave could do that). Turbo is not that important to MU as DM2

Which movie will suffer from whd and which movie from heat?MU had a high female crowd as did WWZ while WWZ had a high action (young) crowd

MoS has already been hit. At this point it's just gonna get picked on. I don't see WWZ falling under 27M, but I wouldn't be suprised with a lower number.