Jordanstine

Wed 6/26 Numbers (Update: Actuals on Pg.9) - MU $10.0, WWZ $6.2, MOS $4.1

Yeah, had been crazy busy with work so no time. I'm only checking it out because of how much everyone is loving it. My co workers, fellow members and also my family. A sequel has got to be in work for NYSM. It's going to make too much money for Summit not to.  :D

dont forget to share ur thoughts in the nysm thread afterwards :)

& congrats my dear RDJ!

Posted Image

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 5

it went from RTH estimates.  And IM3 is now ahead of SM1

It's like last week with MOS numbers, Rth posted 7.9m, 8.9m, 9.9m or numbers like that, and they went over with actuals. So that's why I was hoping for the same this time  :D

• Like 1

:wub: I'm a little concerned the Friday increase won't be great, but still, it seems destined to hold better than Brave, which is fantastic.

I think MU's going to make 50M+ for the weekend. It's holding up very well, down only 67% from OD compared to TS3 which was down 68.4%. 300M is looking very likely now.  :wub:

That is set for some toxic level reviews, according to Twitter reactions last night and this morning.

Had the embargo broken yet? I really want to see the critics bring out their knives for this one and make it the one movie they always seem to write the most venomous and spiteful reviews of. (cough Les Mis cough) It's beyond appalling.