#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

Nah, it's just silly. You forget I'm a an all around comic guy Baumer. I've seen MoS twice already. I'll see R.I.P.D as well. It was just stupid and I was pointing it out. Artist, you didn't have to say anything in your post about weekend. The thread is called WEEKEND, so discussion is ergo about WEEKENDS. Trying to cover up your errors now is a noble attempt to cling to #ED's moving of the goalpost to dailies.

Architect?

Sorry, but what the heck is dancing in the background of this gif? It looks like chocolate bars with sunglasses lol

Some robots. If you see the first movie you will understand.

TITE is having great legs. 100m looks almost certain at this point. Still, wish it could have done knocked up #'s though

Hopefully it will hold well enough over the upcoming holiday week to get close enough before the shitfest of the 19th which I think will be where it loses most of its theaters. Of course GU2 might hurt it, who knows. Either way the fact that it has a legit shot at $100 million after a $20 million June OW is amazing.

• Like 1

Can't say that I am shocked about WHDs performance. I liked the movie, but every single time I have seen the trailer in theaters someone or the other has always said "Didn't we see this already?". In the end, I think they failed to distinguish it significantly enough from OHF.

No offence but BSG and Create a Year of Movies seem like the most complicated and tedious things I've ever seen.

:lol: I can't speak about CAYOM but as someone who's playing their first year of BSG, it's surprisingly fun -- keeps you engaged on all the releases every week, although it does require some steady homework. I like playing fantasy sports, though; this is basically the box-office equivalent.
  • Like 3