CJohn

Wednesday Numbers | Despicable Me 2 - 34M | The Lone Ranger - 9.67M | Kevin Hart - 4.9M

Come on bud, that's bs...common masses are not the sole voice of all. I love many Wes Anderson movies, he has a unique style but obviously it's not for everyone. McDonalds is not automatically better than ones favorite 5-star steak house or sushi restaurant because it's loved and consumed by the masses...coors light is not better than a fine scotch for the same reason, etc, etc.

McDonalds and Wendys are where I eat all the time... Bleah steak and sushi places!

But you know that baumer is Mr. General Audience, right?

I know but that shouldn't matter...I drive a Nissan Maxima but I don't think Ferrari's are over priced crap because I can't afford it and have never driven it. I feel like that's what goes on here sometimes when people say like Wes Anderson, PTA or Malick movies are crap...oh yeah they don't make money and I and the masses don't like it so they're overrated crap. I have a friend who failed statistics class in college and is like forget that class, math sucks...yeah no sorry it's you not math lol. /rant sorry ha
  • Like 4

I know but that shouldn't matter...I drive a Nissan Maxima but I don't think Ferrari's are over priced crap because I can't afford it and have never driven it. I feel like that's what goes on here sometimes when people say like Wes Anderson, PTA or Malick movies are crap...oh yeah they don't make money and I and the masses don't like it so they're overrated crap. I have a friend who failed statistics class in college and is like forget that class, math sucks...yeah no sorry it's you not math lol./rant sorry ha

This. Knee-jerk mentality to reject something we can't really grasp as overrated crap. "Argumentum ad populum" is the least reliable proof ever.

Come on bud, that's bs...common masses are not the sole voice of all. I love many Wes Anderson movies, he has a unique style but obviously it's not for everyone. McDonalds is not automatically better than ones favorite 5-star steak house or sushi restaurant because it's loved and consumed by the masses...coors light is not better than a fine scotch for the same reason, etc, etc.And great for DM2 and bombs away for loan ranger...any Shays reactions yet? ha

Thats your opinion and u are entitled to it. I dont like most of his films. And a cold COORS LITE is better than a good scotch. Prove me wrong. :)

When i make a statement it is my opinion. But you cant deny most of Wes Anderson films dont resonate with the masses. The only film of his i really enjoyed was Darjeeling Limited.

• Like 1