Biggestgeekever

Wkend #s: 82.5 DM2, 29.4 TFR, 25 Heat, 19.6 MU

What's the projection?

I don't care even if this finishes with 270 M. I enjoyed it a lot.

I think it will finish around 280-285m. But if it finishes around 270-275m, I wouldn't be surprised.

DM2 really hurt it more than I thought it would. I knew it would hurt it, but I didn't think it would be this much.

• Like 1

Lol? How is 3.8M bad for MoS?It's Thursday + Friday bump is 60%!3.8M4.5M3.8M12.1M (-41% weekend drop)Please tell me more about MoS bad number.

• Like 5

Lol? How is 3.8M bad for MoS?It's Thursday + Friday bump is 60%!3.8M4.5M3.8M12.1M (-41% weekend drop)Please tell me more about MoS bad number.

It lost a lot of theaters this weekend and its doing fine..

MoS is so doing 300 mill

• Like 2

All that matters now is MoS , for MoS , is it hits 300m.  Still should do it.  Prob will be close though.  BTW...took my parents to see it on the 4th, I warned them it was kind of a dividing movie because too many jumps in the plot and too much action....they loved it. My Dad wants to go see it again as soon as possible and he doesn't see movies that much. For me I have to say-that was my 3rd time seeing it, and it holds up incredibly well for me....great movie, just great.  Still 9/10 for me.  Keep Zach definitely.

• Like 3

All that matters now is MoS , for MoS , is it hits 300m.  Still should do it.  Prob will be close though.  BTW...took my parents to see it on the 4th, I warned them it was kind of a dividing movie because too many jumps in the plot and too much action....they loved it. My Dad wants to go see it again as soon as possible and he doesn't see movies that much. For me I have to say-that was my 3rd time seeing it, and it holds up incredibly well for me....great movie, just great.  Still 9/10 for me.  Keep Zach definitely.

300DOM/700WW is nearly a lock IMO

• Like 1