#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

Forever really sets the tone of shittiness with the cast/credits zooming into your face 10 seconds in, complete with Elliot Goldenthal bombastic music.

Edited by #MrPink of Steel

I don't see 300 million unless it sticks in theaters for a long time. The sheer amount of releases next week will not help and then Wolverine will finish it off. I blame Snyder, and not Nolan just because

That's totally the right thing to do. I concur :)

I didn't liked MU so I am not sad it got killed by DM2, which was much better, but Brave is far superior to Ralph in every way possible, IMO. I am so happy it won the Oscar :D

lol, first MU isn't dead so that statement is incorrect. Second, Brave was better than WIR so it deserved the Oscar.  ;)  :P  :D

Soz guys, WIR was definitely better.

MU is about 5x better than DM2

No.

Hee hee...I really find it interesting to watch us try and find quality in art.   There is no "better".   We give out awards...that's supposed to be the "proof"...but of course the award means nothing to you if you like something which did not win the award.

My opinion would of course be unique and unrelated to awards and box office too.

Brave<<<<<WIR and Rise of the Guardians-Did not care for Brave that much.   Loved ROTG though.

MU>>>>>>DM2- Really liked the first DM....and liked DM2...but I LOVED MU (the characters are great).    I also see a day in the future when people are going to start getting tired of "the minions" and their act.

• Like 2

MOS will be at 281 after the weekend ... 2 million week, 2.5 next weekend and it's already near 285.5 or 286.It will make it to 294 or 295.

2.5M next weekend would mean under 50% drop, I hope it can do that but it seems hard with so many new releases and a sure sizable drop in TC. Though drops for blockbuster usually stabilize, and are less harsh later in the run, so it's definitely possible, 45% drop would be nice.

Just got back from PR.

We quite enjoyed it, a good entertaining movie. But it was far from perfect, with some pretty noticeable flaws.

I can't imagine this movie catching on with the GA. It's just the wrong type of movie.