#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

Katie Holmes visual appeal in Batman Begins is more impressive than whatever 'acting' talent Maggie G brought to the table in TDK (which didn't impress me much anyway) ;)

Both are flaws in their particular film though.

Katie Holmes chose to do...

Posted Image

INSTEAD OF

Posted Image

I didn't like Katie in Batman Begins but thought Maggie Gyllenhaal was wrong for the part in a different way. Too bad they couldn't have gotten Rebecca Hall as Rachel, she deserved a better comic book action movie appearance than what she had to work with in IM3.

Really surprised Pacific Rim seems to be doing as well as it is (didn't tracking have it being a total bomb?) but good to see Idris Elba in a better role than Beyonce's stupid husband in a Fatal Attraction wannabe.

Edited by BoxOfficeChica

Katie Holmes visual appeal in Batman Begins is more impressive than whatever 'acting' talent Maggie G brought to the table in TDK (which didn't impress me much anyway) ;)

Both are flaws in their particular film though.

Enthralled by the nips, weren't you?

Posted Image

• Like 4

Well, so I was wrong about Pacific Rim breaking out. Oh well, you'll get no meltdowns from me, though. Seeing as how I enjoyed the ever loving motherfuck out of it. I'm off on Sunday and I'm thinking about going down to the palladium and watching it in true IMAX 3D.

• Like 3

Interstellar should be good for $500 million WW if it is very good but people are putting too much faith in Nolan if they believe his name alone can carry a space exploration movie past $500 million. People just don't give a fuck about most Sci-Fi movies.

Maybe 10+ years ago, they still did. But not now.