Olive

Thurs Early #s:DM2 5m,Turbo 4.2,GU2 3.8,PR 3.1(Rth)/Conjuring 3.3M prev.

Like who? If you're a horror fan and you didn't like The Conjuring...I don't even know what to say. Wan did everything right with the movie. 

Basically, it seems that non-horror fans liked it more than horror fans. The best example I can think of is Gopher liking it more than Baumer did.

• Like 1

I enjoyed Sinister, lawn mower scene made me jump out of my chair, literally.I find PA1 and PA3 really scary. Love them.Looking forward to The Conjuring, not out here til 2nd August :(.

Finland doesn't even have a release date yet  :angry:

As a non horror film, I believe the scariest film of the past decade (easily) is the Ring (and Verb and Wan could have similar career paths, honestly) and Quarantine is by far the most underrated. 

• Like 1

As it is expected. Not terrible by any means

Yup. Not good or bad, just expected. And IMO, even without a TC loss of 1.1k, a 50%+ drop is expected with that many new releases. Edited by Sam

I didn't cry because I was scared, although Candyman's first appearance in the car park and when the little boy tells the story in the bathroom still creep me out to this day. I just found the end really moving.

Edited by ddddeeee
  • Like 2

I didn't cry because I was scared, although Candyman's first appearance in the car park and when the little boy tells the story in the bathroom still creep me out to this day. I just found the end really moving.

Great Phillip Glass score too. (I actually don't care for the very ending, I think it's a cheap scare that doesn't fit very well into the story.)

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 1

Great Phillip Glass score too. (I actually don't care for the very ending, I think it's a cheap scare that doesn't fit very well into the story.)

Yeah it's a cheap slasher ending for a movie that did very well to avoid that sub genre beforehand.

• Like 1

It is early weekend estimates. Threads have been opened before with that. 

Hilarious to see a 130M tentpole bombing with a 12M OW. Red 2 better than expected. Turbo weak. 

• Like 1