Olive

Thurs Early #s:DM2 5m,Turbo 4.2,GU2 3.8,PR 3.1(Rth)/Conjuring 3.3M prev.

LOL We're on the same page here.

I've never had an interest in the PA films because I can't stand the whole found footage gimmick. Blair Witch was one of the first to do it and with apologies to Roger Ebert, I hated hated hated hated BWP.
  • Like 1

I've never had an interest in the PA films because I can't stand the whole found footage gimmick. Blair Witch was one of the first to do it and with apologies to Roger Ebert, I hated hated hated hated BWP.

PA1 is actually decent although I could not fully immerse myself in it because of the dumb decisions they made.

Edited by theultimatebiu

I view found footage genre as an excuse to make cheap, shitty movies with bad actors, bad direction and with minimum effort so I agree. I am glad that this fad is beginning to fade or it could've seriously damaged the horror genre.

Edited by TLK

Sinister is really good. The lawn mower scene  :o

That was a really nice scary, though the bit where the family was burning in the car with that scary-ass fucking music playing freaked me out so bad.

Edited by Jack Nevada