Chewy

Weekend Estimates (starting pg 50) July 19-21

I remember baumer being a huge RR fan still dont know if he is

I'll always be a RR fan.  I love everything about the guy.  He cracks me up and I like his acting.  Plus he seems very honest about having a good body in Hollywood, telling us that the body he has on screen is not realistic as it requires to much work.  I just love him.  He's my man crush.

• Like 5

I'm kind of a RR fan, I'm a sucker for his sarcastic humour.

If anyone here hasn't seen Waiting, then do so.  It's hilarious but he is so g-damned funny in it.

• Like 3

Well, I'm not disagreeing with you about Ray's predictions (why do people still take him seriously though?) Who here called sub-10M btw?

dust in the posts oceans ...

just an example: http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/600-ripd-new-date-july-19-2013/?p=947496

The guy has been saying 10m ow for quite a while

dust in the posts oceans ...just an example: http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/600-ripd-new-date-july-19-2013/?p=947496The guy has been saying 10m ow for quite a while

:lol: So now we're supposed to take Halba seriously? :lol:What's with you firedeep, why is it important and worthwhile to rub it in some people's faces about RIPD doing 13M instead of 10M? :lol:
  • Like 1

Especially if Rth said $20m plus for The Conjuring, I wouldn't even rule out $50m.

I don't see how.  Horror is always front-loaded

47...it would need a really good Sat number to hit 50.

"Mama" wasn't, "Insidious" wasn't. Both were well received and had great multipliers, i guess we can expect somethin like that with "The Conjuring". I think it's going to stay nearly flat excl. previews.

Meanwhile Wolverine begins to sellout in NYC.

UA Court Street 12 & RPX
106 Court St.
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Print at home tickets
Mobile tickets
Digital projection

no passes • accessibility devices available
10:30p 11:00p

Edited by #ED
  • Like 2

47...it would need a really good Sat number to hit 50.

With $20m+, it could go a bit higher. A $21.28m Friday could get it to $50m with that internal multiplier.

• Like 1

"Mama" wasn't, "Insidious" wasn't. Both were well received and had great multipliers, i guess we can expect somethin like that with "The Conjuring". I think it's going to stay nearly flat excl. previews.

Yes, good point.

ha ha I remember when everyone using Twitter reactions as proof that PR was going to break out

You do realize you are talking about Pacific Rim more than I am, right?You bring it up at every opportunity just to take it down a peg or two. You have run out of pegs for this movie. It's time for you to move on, I know I have.

Edited by Omega Shrinkage
  • Like 4

When ScarJo got cast as Black Widow and RR got cast as Green Lantern I imagine before they divorced they had like Revolutionary Road style intense fights about whether Marvel or DC was better. Sorry random thought.

• Like 7