RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

But it's LA, wouldn't we look normal?

Not unless you are at Hollywood and highland. Anything goes on that intersection  :D

EDIT: I see that Tele already posted images.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

When I was there like a month ago I saw two Jack Sparrows having a huge argument about something. idk, but it was funny to me.

I worked at the cinema when ROTS opened. Some guy came in in a self-made Vader costume. He put the mask in front of the boxoffice to get tickets with Vader voice. Turns out, idiot didn't provide air flow into the mask so he started choking. It was pretty funny because he removed it quickly and exclaimed "Fuck this shit!" I guess not everyone is born to be A Darth.

• Like 2

I worked at the cinema when ROTS opened. Some guy came in in a self-made Vader costume. He put the mask in front of the boxoffice to get tickets with Vader voice. Turns out, idiot didn't provide air flow into the mask so he started choking. It was pretty funny because he removed it quickly and exclaimed "Fuck this shit!" I guess not everyone is born to be A Darth.

:rofl: That. Is. Amazing.

Turns out, idiot didn't provide air flow into the mask so he started choking. It was pretty funny because he removed it quickly and exclaimed "Fuck this shit!" I guess not everyone is born to be A Darth.

Yuck, i imagined the smell inside and almost had one of those Family Guy puke moments.

Hollywood and Highland is not exactly safe though.

This happened earlier this year: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2316014/Police-search-superhero-Spider-Man-snatches-6-000-cash-Hollywood-Boulevard.html

and just last month a woman was stabbed because of $1 that the costumed people demanded for photos:  http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/20/woman-stabbed-killed-on-hollywood-walk-fame/

• Like 1

So i bought the Pirates trilogy on blu-ray on Tuesday.Then I got home and completely forgot there's a 4th part. Fail.

Everyone forgets, not just you :lol:

• Like 1