RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

weren't people originally only predicting Wolverine to reach 130-140m. Only this week I have seen these 70-80m opening predictions

that's because of tracking and Variety.

If it gets to say 60 million ... and has First Class multiplier, it can be done

... but it won't.

Maybe legs won't be as bad since it's launching at an a-typical date for an X-Men film. Not to mention no major films to steal away its demographic next week

I liked SM3! :P

When I left the theater having seen SM3, I was convinced it was a good film ... the 2nd time I saw it, slightly less ... bought it on DVD ... and I couldn't finish it.

Funny thing though ... I own 3 copies of the fucking movie ... standard DVD, 3 disc SE & Blu Ray.  Don't really know why.

• Like 1

Just came back from The Wolverine. Great film. The theater was nearly gull! I liked the soundtrack as well.

X2>X1>Wolverine Origins>The Wolverine>The Last Stand>First Class

My Wolverine over X Men 1 club will hopefully be a success, but I am worried after seeig Rths range.

Heh, you edited it, but there is nothing quite like a gull theater. :P

Posted Image

• Like 2

Eh, I think those two films are at least passable ... not much is in Green Lantern & Batman & Robin category.

No. Origins is totally in GL and B&R territory. The Last Stand? Slightly better than that category, but not by much. 

I liked SM3! :P

Wow, so you liked Sandman as Uncle Ben's killer or the muddled story or the neutered Venom but I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion.  ;)

Edited by druv10